Lform Blog Content Contributions
Thank you for your interest in contributing content for the Lform blog. We are always looking for high-quality articles that benefit our readers’ knowledge of web design, development, and SEO. Below are the contributor guidelines, please read them carefully before submitting your content.
Owner & Head of Business Development
What kind of content do you accept?
Lform is a custom web design and web development company that focuses on creating work for and educating B2B clients. Our primary audience consists of companies in the manufacturing and distribution industry as well as service technology consultant companies.
We are currently only accepting articles that touch on the following topics for the B2B market:
- Web Design, User Experience, User Interface
- Website, Web App, or SaaS Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- APIs or Software Integrations
- eCommerce/CRM/ERP Tools & Strategies
- Website Strategy
How many articles can I contribute?
You can submit as many articles as you like for review. We only post 3 to 4 articles submitted to our blog a month, so publication is conducted on a first-come-first-serve basis. If we are at the maximum number of articles for a month’s period of time we will let you know what month your article will be published once it’s reviewed and approved.
- All articles should be original content. We do not accept re-postings or plagiarized content.
- All articles should be written in localized American English as our audience is mostly based in the United States.
- All articles should be between a minimum of 1,200 words in length. Articles falling short of this will be rejected without further review.
- All articles should be informative, approachable, and professional.
- There should be no links to websites that compete with Lform’s core services of web design, web development, or SEO.
- All links should be to reputable websites with high-quality content.
- Images supporting your article’s content should be properly sourced. Please provide any attribution information for images, charts, or examples in your article.
- All images used are required to be royalty-free. If there are any images in question these will be removed and replaced.
- All submitted articles must be in Google Docs or Word Doc formats.
- An author image and bios should be submitted with each article. Author images should be no bigger than 500px by 500px. Author bios should be 50–100 words and have a maximum of three external links.
Once an article is submitted, the Lform team will review the content for any violations of the guidelines above as well as the accuracy of the article’s information. If any issues need to be corrected, we will forward those issues for correction. Once accepted Lform will edit the article for final grammar, spelling, SEO optimization, and formatting and let you know of the publication date. Accepted articles for publishing will be owned by Lform Design and Lform Design has the right to edit, alter, distribute, and de-publish the articles at any time.
What will increase my chances of an article being accepted?
Well-written content that follows the above guidelines and is specifically aimed at the American B2B market has the highest chance of being accepted. As we have been covering topics for many years on our blog, articles should not cover topics or information that has been covered in the previous year’s time. You can look at the Lform Blog for what we have been recently publishing for reference.
Content can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once submitted, we will try to get back to you within 5 business days.